Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wicked Good Freebies








Ms. Dash Sample - 20,000 per day just "Like" them on FB. I'm not big on artificial anything. However, if my doc told me I couldn't eat salt anymore, this may be the thing to talk me off the ledge.








Folgers Gourmet Selections Sample - 500,000 on FB. Coffee is expensive! I'll take all the free samples I can get!












Good Earth Tea Sample on FB. Haven't found a tea I like yet, but I'll keep trying.








Homemade Simple - Cabinet Latch Starter Kit - For those curious kids that want to drink bleach.







Airborne Samples on FB - When I feel a cold coming on, I'll try anything to head it off.













Nescafe Memento Sample on FB
or
Nescafe Memento Sample on their website 
instant coffee to the rescue








Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent Sample - Anything to make dish washing less painful.











Nectresse by Splenda Sweetner Sample - Not for me but maybe for you?









VPlenish Vitamin Boost Sample - Curious how sprinkling vitamins in your beverage is effective.










Trojan Charged Sample - no comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment