Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wicked Good Freebies



ZarBee's Cough Syrup





Knocking on wood, we really haven't had a need for cold products yet. Just in case here is a free sample of Zarbee's Cough Syrup it says its all natural which I really like!








I can't wait to try the J Soap Factory Sample you can choose from soap, bath fizzy or body scrub.








Please don't comment if you need this sample. We are friends but  I don't want to know about it. But if you have a need here is a Hyalo Vaginal Gel Sample







Great Glove - Nitrile Powdered Gloves - Box


If you have children, this will eventually come in handy. You never know when you will need a Disposable Gloves Sample







I don't endorse this product, because I don't actually know if it is safe. But it is free and if you've always wanted to be a lab test subject then here is your shot with a Thermo Energizer 3-6 day Supply





To gauge the wear on your belts. If you need this.....you should probably go on a diet. I'm just kidding, but the Dayco Awareness Gauge may come in handy for the man in your life.


Free Book Jiffy Cookbook Free Jiffy Mix Recipe Book


Free recipe book from Jiffy. I can't wait to see whats in the Hospitality In A "Jiffy" Recipe Book I thought you just made corn bread with it.





BiProUSA



For those of you on a healthy exercise kick for your new years resolution, this ones for you. The Bi-Pro Whey Protein Sample Pack is sure to get you some muscle.








Just in case you need a little extra fiber! Fiber Choice will send you a sample to try.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete